Saturday, July 25, 2009

I feel like chicken tonight.

Tonight, Aaron and I decided to make 'at home' Indian food. Although this is technically not baking... We did bake some pitas in the oven for approximately 8 minutes... does that count?
Above is our rice maker filled with Aaron's rice and seasoning that he likes.
Raw chicken doesn't really look appetizing. The point of the picture is the Patak's Doriaza Curry Sauce. Yum!


YUM.
Aaron found this, we seasoned the pita with it. Almost as good as Naan bread. Daniel Boulud has a wonderful restaurant DB Bistro I think it's called. Best Burger Ever.

The finished product. It was really good. I recommend that sauce. It's the best one out of all of them we've tried. I don't really like the chicken korma one.

The End. Flourless Chocolate Cake tomorrow!!!

No comments: