Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Special: Cinnamon Chocolate Struesel Coffee Cake

I'm back! It's my first baking post as a married blogger. Hehe.
Being married is cool.

Anyway, I decided to embark on a recipe from a cookbook from my bridal shower.
It was pretty sweet.
Here are the details:

The ingredients
Bowl 1: Brown sugar, cocoa, cinnamon ( i had really good natural lighting for this one)
Bowl 2: Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt
Bowl 3: Sugar & Butter
Bowl 4: Eggs

Mix Bowl 3 with Bowl 4. ( My good lighting is now gone)Before 65 minutes of baking... 1 for Lung Screening, 1 for Aaron, 1 for Matt K.
After 65 minutes of baking:



YUM

P.S. the recipe is lengthy and time consuming to type, so I won't....
BUT, if someone really wants it, email me and I'll gladly type it out for you.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yea! I'm so glad the cookbook is being put to good use!

Matt said...

THIS CAKE IS CRAZY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cinnamon chocolate swirl is out of this universe.

Kristi said...

I love coffee cake. :) This one looks great.