Sunday, April 6, 2008

chocolate cream pie in the easiest fashion

after my recent cinnamon roll flop i have decide to start making things my younger brother could make they are so easy.. (no offense Micah)..

This is a delicious, summery cream pie and it's also low in calories.. and did I say, it's delicious?

okay..

You need 1 and 3/4 cup Milk, 2 boxes of chocolate pudding, 1 oreo cookie, 1 graham cracker crust from store (I got the chocolate kind), and a thing of cool whip.

1. Put pudding mix in bowl with milk and mix (this is easier with hand mixer, than with wire whisk.. as you might imagine)..


Mix until it looks like this:


2. add 1/2 container of cool whip and mix



3. pour into crust, and smooth out..


4. then add the rest of the cool whip topping


5. and crumble the oreo around the edges for artistic affect. =D hah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also make chocolate pie this way...and I hear that Betty needs an intern. Are you available?? :)