Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My It's Spring, so Where's the good weather.. dinner

This really has nothing to do with baking, but as of late this typeractive compunicator has become rather obsessive about putting up every food item cooked. hah.
And I sit around thinking of what my next thing will be.
I'm thinking.. a EASY chocolate cream pie... heh..
anyway.. here's my dinner.. Garlic Butter pasta, grilled zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, and yellow peppers.... with a side of strawberries..
I was so happy to get fresh fruit and veggies on the street. It's the first sign that spring is really here.
chopping the veggies...
the beginning of the grilling
pouring the garlic butter on

the finished plate. I guess the noodles weren't as done as I had originally thought.. but I still ate some.

No comments: