Monday, September 1, 2008

Simple Everything Cookies


Here's what you need:
3 eggs, 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
2 sticks of butter

1 Peanut butter Cookie Mix Betty Crocker
1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Betty Crocker
1 medium size bag of M&M's your choice: dark chocolate, milk chocolate

Mix together dry ingredients.
Add eggs and softened butter, stir

Then add M&M's and stir!



PUT IN REFRIGERATOR FOR 1 hour.
preheat oven to 375ยบ

Drop a couple of inches apart on a cookie sheet...
and bake for 10-12 minutes.. DISCLAIMER (I personally don't enjoy these cookies unless they are underbaked: about 8-9 minutes taken out and let to cool for a few seconds)



EAT!
note the cute snoopy bandaid =).

3 comments:

Aaron said...

It is a snoopy Band-Aid but I think i hurt myself in a very manly way.

presentreality said...

Wow... you were not kidding about "everything" cookies.

The Band-Aid could be worse... one time all I had in the house were Blue's Clues and my poor husband spent the day keeping his hand in his pocket at work!

Anonymous said...

Was Aaron cutting watermelons with a machete again? Awesome blog, Cass! I love recipes with fun pictures and sarcasm.

- Kris Angarola