Thursday, July 23, 2009

I made Banana bread just to wear my new apron.

I got this sweet apron for a gift at my bridal shower.
It's fab.
I love it. So I made banana bread, just so I could wear it and have Aaron photograph it.

Banana Bread is-- Banana Bread- It's pretty self explanatory, so I'm not going to post the recipe..
Especially because I just got mine off of Allrecipes..
Yum..
this is how it started-- mashed bananas, cinnamon, eggs, brown sugar, butter, flour, soda, salt.

Aaron thought he'd get a better pic by having me touch my tongue to my nose, then catching the spontaneous part after.. but all he got was....
that. haha.

2 comments:

auroracorealis said...

I think you look absolutely adorable in this pic! And the bread looks sexy too!

Kristi said...

I love love love your apron. Great colors. :)