Saturday, March 28, 2009

I LOVE BREAD MAKERS!

you can see the dough in there! How cute!!!


Seriously, why has no one notified me of this phenomenal product before??!
WHY!? WHY??!!!!

I have just made cinnamon rolls.
In my new bread maker.
I didn't have to mess with yeast, just put the ingredients in the order it says and..
Then roll it out, add filling, cut & bake.
PERFECT.
For those of you who don't know.. I have a major issue with getting water to the right temperature and getting yeast to work properly. So bread machine is ... God send.

So the recipe I used is only for Bread Makers-- if you want it, email me.
I attached pics of the process though.

I'm going in reverse, since I never get to do that:

Here's the (almost) finished product. I'm out of powdered sugar to make the glaze, so update later.
Prebaking:
I just think Cinnamon Rolls are pretty.
filling on dough! The dough was perfect. good elasticity, perfect!

This is what it looked like when I shut the lid.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I am jealous! My sister got one as a wedding gift, and I really want one.

In other news, I successfully made some yeast cinnamon bread on my own the other day, but I haven't posted the recipe yet. It wasn't really on my own either...I don't have a breadmaker but I do have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for kneading! :o)

Sarah J said...

so a breadmaker is just for making the dough? I thought the bread baked in there too...

Cass in NYC said...

it totally does bake bread in there too..
it's just that it bakes in loaf format..
so if you want any other---- type of bread-- you just do the dough cycle and then shape it how you want it!

Kristi said...

I'm glad you got your cinnamon rolls, and they look really good!

I didn't move my bread maker to Missouri and left it at my parents. I think I should steal it back the next time I'm in town. :)

Kris Angarola Davidson said...

I rarely use my bread maker because I don't even know where to begin, but I've finally begun toying around with it. You're right! Sooo easy. Please send the cinnamon roll recipe. Looks yummo.