Sunday, October 19, 2008

BEST.... CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.... EVER!!!!!!

I got this recipe from my friend from high school's blog!
You can find it here: http://barefoot-in-the-kitchen.blogspot.com/2008/10/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookie.html

Let me just preface this by saying I have searched high and low for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have just found one, thanks to the cooking sisters. I needed to find one with the perfect balance of chewy and crunchy... ad this is it!

Go to their site for the recipe and look below for pics!

brown sugar and butter flavored crisco..
cream together then add the rest of the stuff.
add chocolate chips and add by BIG spoonfuls 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
MAKE SURE THEY ARE TWO inches apart!!! Otherwise you'll be in trouble.

look how delicious!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Your comments on the cookies cracked me up! I'm glad you love them as much as we do. We don't use any other choc chip cookie recipes either. Why bother once you've found perfection?! :o)